It goes without saying that losing weight is an overwhelming task, especially for people with a hypersthenic body type. In their attempts to lose weight and have a slender body, women desperately turn to exhausting physical exercises, strict diets, expensive medical treatments, and even surgical operations. Nevertheless, these methods do not always give the desired effect.
bokan / Shutterstock.com
Japanese doctor, Toshiki Fukutsudzi, proposed a new method of weight loss, which has already gained popularity around the world. To try this effective method, you will need only 10-15 minutes and a rolled towel. According to doctor Fukutsudzi, this technique not only helps strengthen the abdominal muscles but also helps reduce excess weight over time.
The Japanese procedure for reducing the waist.
- Lie down on your back.
- Place a rolled towel (the diameter of the roll should be 3-6 inches) under your waist right under your belly button.
- Put the big toes of your feet together and spread the heels apart so that there is a distance of 6-8 inches or more (if possible) between the heels.
- Lift your arms (over your head) with your palms down and your pinky joined.
- Stay in this position for about 5 minutes. It is recommended that you repeat this procedure 2-3 times a day.
It is recommended to do this exercise on a hard horizontal surface (for example, on the floor or on a gym mat).
If you have a problem with your back, you should consult your doctor before trying this technique.
Take a few minutes out of your day to test this technique. It is not so simple as it may seem at first glance! You can start with shorter time intervals and gradually increase them.
The main benefits of the Japanese technique to burn calories.
Digital Genetics / Shutterstock.com
The positive effects of this technique include:
- Inducing weight loss.
- Relieving back pain.
- Strengthening the muscles of the anterior wall of the abdominal cavity.
- Reducing the waist due to fat redistribution.
This technique will help you make the task of weight loss less exhausting! Do this exercise regularly and you will enjoy the positive results very soon!
This article is solely for informational purposes. Before using any of the information provided above, consult a certified specialist. Use of the information outlined above can be harmful to health. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for harm or other consequences that may result from the use of the information provided above.